Optonica 300 Watt LED Flood Light OP-PT54300S
- Solar Street Light 300W, 18000LM IP65 Solar Lights Outdoor Lamp Motion Sensor, Led Solar Flood Lights with Remote Control, Dusk to Dawn Solar Security Light Powered for Street, Yard, Garden【EASY MOUNTING】Solar power street lights easy installation. It can be mount on a wall or pole (support pole diameter: 1 to 3 inches, suggest height 16.4-19.7ft ). Please turn on the solar motion light switch before installation.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Solar motion light built-in large capacity lithium battery, a full charge lighting can work for 10-12 hours. The battery is replaceable with a life of more than three years. Solar lamp with 120° super wide-angle lighting, built-in high-power LED chip, high brightness. The irradiation area of the solar light is 1610 sq.ft.
- 【TWO MODES AND REMOTE CONTROL】1) PIR motion sensor mode, when motion is detected, the sun motion sensor will turn the outdoor lighting to 100% brightness mode within 2 seconds. If someone leaves the detection area, it will revert to 30% energy saving mode again. 2) Timing mode. You can easily choose different modes to meet your different needs. The remote control buttons include 2-hour, 4-hour, 6-hour sensorless mode, 12-hour constant lighting mode, off button and induction mode.
- 【HIGH MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL】Street area light use integrated large-size solar panels, with high photoelectric conversion efficiency, fully charged in 6-8 hours, energy-saving and environmental protection and providing 12 hour continuous working time.
- 【IP65 WATERPROOF GRADE】The light with IP65 for waterproof and lightning proof makes it able to withstand various outdoor weather conditions. Operating temperature: -2¨H-140¨H. NOTE: before the first use, please turn on the street lamp switch and charge it for 6-8 hours under direct sunlight.
- Zero Electricity.
- 12 hour Working time.
- 20000mAh battery: Solar street light has a built-in large capacity battery 3.2V/20000mAh. Longer lighting time, safety and stability, long life (lifetime up to 50,000 hours+).
- IP65 Waterproof: The Solar street lights outdoor is made of ABS plastic case material, sturdy and durable. IP66 waterproof, and can work in any bad weather all year round.
- Dusk to Dawn: Solar lights dusk to dawn, auto turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. Charging in the sun for 6-8 hours is sufficient for continuous lighting for 10-13 hours. It can be placed in any place exposed to direct sunlight outdoors.
- Motion sensor & remote control: Solar outdoor lights motion sensor, when motion is detected, the solar light will auto switch to 100% brightness mode. If motion leaves the detection area, it will return to 30% brightness energy saving mode again. You can use the remote control to time the lighting time.
- Easy to install: The outdoor solar lights comes with mounting bracket and accessories, which can be installed on walls, poles and other outdoor places. No wiring required, no maintenance. Suitable for streets, roads, courtyards, etc. The best choice for no electricity charges.
benefits that users can reap with the installation of LED flood lights and flood light fixtures:
- Long Life. LED flood lights are strong, durable and long lasting. …
- Energy Efficient. …
- Controlled Heat Emission. …
- Environment-friendly. …
You probably associate flood lights with outdoor sporting events or parking lots, but did you know that you can actually use them at home too? Flood lights have slowly made their way into people’s yards because they are excellent safety and security features that require little maintenance and upkeep. So here’s everything you need to know about LED flood lights, how long they last, and why you should use them:
What Are LED Flood Lights?
Flood lights are a great way to provide a wide range of artificial light to a large space. LED floodlights feature a very strong and bright LED light that can effectively ‘flood’ a dark outdoor space thanks to a wide beam of light that spans 120 degrees. There are a wide variety of different flood lights out there that can fit any location, any climate, and any purpose. Here are some of the best LED flood lights out there:
- LumiGuard ReachLite: This product from Boundery is ideal for anyone looking to increase the security of their home. Not only is it solar-powered and motion-detecting, but it can also be adjusted with a remote control! Since it’s solar powered, it charges up during the day and can last all night long with no need for batteries or wires. With the help of the handy remote control, you can change the light intensity and motion sensitivity levels to meet your needs. It can detect motion as far as 25 feet away ‘ making it one of the best products on the market. Finally, it’s totally waterproof and built to withstand the elements to constantly protect your home no matter what the weather is like.
- LumiGuard Pro: This product features a whopping 82 bright LED lights jam-packed into a small device that packs a big punch and can illuminate 270 degrees around. It features a powerful solar rechargeable lithium battery that never needs to be replaced or manually charged. You also have the option to have your flood light constantly emit light or only light up when it detects motion from a heat source. All you need to do is drill two small holes into a surface for installation and you can quickly and painlessly provide customized flood light options for your home’s exterior.
- FlexiBeam LED Rechargeable Flood Light: If you are looking for something a bit more versatile and even portable, then this product from Boundery is the perfect fit. This LED flood light can simply be placed on the ground, propped up with a handy kickstand, or easily hung up. You can either utilize a powerful lithium battery and recharge it on your own or utilize AA batteries. This is a great product if you are constantly on the road, love the great outdoors, or frequently experience power outages. It can easily solve all your lighting problems in any situation in any environment since it’s durable and can withstand all sorts of elements and damage.
- HD 2800 Deluxe Flashlight: If you think that a flashlight cannot function as a flood light ‘ think again! This particular product can function as either a flood light or a spotlight that can reach up to 2,600 feet away. This is the perfect product for camping, a home emergency kit, or a car emergency kit since it comes with three rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with a wall charger and a car charger. The flood light feature provides a wide beam of light that can easily light up a sidewalk, campground, or backyard when needed.
How Long Do LED Flood Lights Last?
Some LED flood lights last longer than others depending on their power source and capacity. However, you can rest assured that LED lights in general feature extremely long lifespans that far outperform their incandescent and halogen counterparts. In general, you can expect solar-powered LED flood lights to last for around 10,000 hours. Other types of LED lights have a lifespan that ranges from 25,000 hours to up to 50,000 hours! To put this in perspective, a regular incandescent bulb has a lifespan of up to 1,000 hours and a halogen bulb has a lifespan of up to 2,000 hours. Depending on how much you use the light, they can quite literally last for years before you have to replace them!
Why Should You Use LED Flood Lights?
So we’ve established that LED flood lights are a great way to provide outdoor light ‘ but why would you want to do that? Well, it can help keep your home safe and deter intruders by startling them with a bright beam of light as soon as they start to approach your home. LED flood lights can also help keep you safe when you are outside your home at night. They can help illuminate entryways, exterior stairs, and pathways so that you don’t have to fumble around in the dark. Finally, LED flood lights are an energy-efficient exterior light option that will save you a ton of money on energy costs and bulb replacement costs. This is especially true when it comes to motion-sensing lights that only light up when they detect a heat signature and turn off shortly thereafter. LED lights use up to 80% less energy than traditional incandescent lightbulbs and can last for years longer ‘ making the initial investment well worth it in the long run.
Where to Put LED Flood Lights?
LED flood lights are great because they are extremely versatile while still being extremely effective. They can basically be placed anywhere that needs some extra light, but here are some of the best places where you can put LED flood lights:
- Front and back doors
- Sidewalks and pathways