Cable Clips With Steel Nails 6mm 8mm 14mm
Cable clips are Wire Holders Durable, UV Resistant Plastic Clips Help Organize Coax, Ethernet, And Other Cords.
- Central Width:6mm 8mm 14mm, supplied with mounting screws, convenient to use.
- High-Quality Plastic: Made of premium PE stabilized plastic and Zinc-plated steel nails, insulation, corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant, and impact resistant.
- Simple installation: Use a hammer to nail appropriate size clips to wood, cement, plaster, brick, etc.
- Worked great for cable management, fixed your various wires, network cable, TV-coax cable, USB cords, etc.
- Package included: Central Width 6mm*100pcs Central Width 8mm*100pcs Central Width 14mm*100pcs
Just use a hammer to nail then to your mounting surface, Worked great for cable management, fixed your various wires, network cable, TV-coax cable, USB cords, etc. Use a wide range, such as home, office, and many other places you wish to keep the cables organized.
Other cable management accessories Include:
A cable clip is a strap that wraps around a cable to hold it in place against the ceiling or wall. Mainly used for cable maintenance.
A cable tie, also known as a tie-wrap, is a type of fastener, designed for bunching electric cables or wires and to organize cables and wires, but with a wide variety of other applications.
An electrical conduit/trunk is an electrical tubing used for the protection and routing of electrical wiring.
An electrical conduit/trunk is an electrical tubing used for the protection and routing of electrical wiring. Some PVC Trunking with compartments such as semi-circular PVC Floor Trunking can separate ethernet cables, Electrical wires/cables depending on the dimension, purpose, and thickness to have easy sorting to access points.
a cable tray system is used to support insulated electrical cables used for power distribution, control, and communication. Cable trays are used as an alternative to open wiring or electrical conduit systems and are commonly used for cable management in commercial and industrial construction. –
Metallic Cable trunking
Metal cable trunking is metal tubing used for the protection and routing of electrical wiring. With three compartments you can separate wires/cables depending on the dimension, purpose, and thickness to have easy sorting to access points.
Metallic Floor Trunking
Cable Floor Trunking stops you from tripping over your cables and also offer protection from clumsy feet
Protects and conceals on floor cables, prevents tripping hazards, and keeps cords neat and manageable
8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm
Trunking & Cable Management