Oppo Reno10 Series Phones|Reno10 5G | Reno10 Pro 5G
The Reno 10 series was launched in China back in May, and now Oppo is taking the family internationally, starting with Malaysia. The model should slowly be rolling out to European countries as well. There are a total of three Reno 10 models – the vanilla, the Pro, and the Pro+. Straight off the bat, it is worth clarifying that the international models are somewhat different from the Chinese ones. Specifically, the vanilla model and the Pro model have slightly different specs, while the Pro+ is the same.
Oppo Reno10 Pro specs;
- Body: 162.3×74.2×7.9mm, 185g; Glass front, plastic frame, glass back.
- Display: 6.70″ AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 950 nits (peak), 1080x2412px resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55); Adreno 642L.
- Memory: 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 2.2.
- OS/Software: Android 13, ColorOS 13.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS; Telephoto: 32 MP, f/2.0, 47mm, 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 112-degree, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm.
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, AF.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/480fps, gyro-EIS, HDR, OIS; Front camera: 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 4600mAh; 80W wired, PD3, QC3, Reverse wired.
- Connectivity: 5G; Dual SIM; Wi-Fi 6; BT 5.2, aptX HD; NFC; Infrared port.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical).