Nanostation locoM2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE
NanoStation locoM2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE
The NanoStation locoM2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE from Ubiquiti Networks is a cost-effective and reliable solution for high performance. It features up to 10km of range performance, 25+Mb/s of throughput performance, an intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti.
- Ubiquiti Nanostation Loco M2 LOCOM2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE Wireless Access Point 2.4GHz CPE 150+ Mbps
- Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
- The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
- The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
- With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
The NanoStation Loco also features broadband wireless CPE technology. NanoStation5 Loco exhibits optimal antenna performance.
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the LocoStation can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold seperately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
– One (1) Nanostation Loco M2.4GHz
– One (1) Power Injector: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug
– Mount and mounting strap
Loco M2 Specifications:
- • Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180MHz
- • Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version,
- Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
Updated List of Ubiquiti AirMax products and Prices 2020
|Nanostation M2 Loco||6,300.00|
|Nanostation M5 Loco||7,300.00|
|Nanostation AC Loco||6,100.00|
|Lite Beam AC Gen 2||8,500.00|
|Lite Beam AC-Sector AP|
|Nano beam M2||10,300.00|
|Nano Beam M5 19 Dbi||7,500.00|
|Nano Beam M5 16 Dbi||9,500.00|
|Nano Beam AC Gen 2||12,500.00|
|Rocket M5 AC||16,800.00|
|Power Beam M2-400||11,400.00|
|Power Beam 5AC-500||22,500.00|
|Power Beam 5AC-500 ISO||26,500.00|