HP LaserJet Pro M428fdw MFP
HP LaserJet Pro M428fdw MFP Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Printer with built-in Ethernet & 2-sided printing.
The HP LaserJet Pro M428fdw MFP lets you focus your time where it’s most effective to grow your business and stay ahead of the competition.
Designed for SMBs and small workgroups in larger organizations, HP Office Laser MFPs offer improved productivity, simplified workflows, and reduced costs.
This printer only works with new or reused HP chip cartridges and uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Regular firmware updates keep these measures in effect and lockout previously working cartridges. The HP chip enables reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
List of HP LaserJet Pro M428fdw MFP Features;
- Built to keep your business moving forward – Print, scan, copy and fax consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw, A wireless printer designed to let you focus on growing your business.
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware, and OS
- Automate complicated workflows – help save time by automating steps in a complicated workflow, and apply your saved settings at a touch of a button via the customizable control panel
- Print with or without a network – use Built-in Wi-Fi Direct to connect your smartphone directly to your wireless laser printer for easy mobile printing, even without a local network connection.
- Speed through tasks – stay productive with single-pass, 2-sided scanning, 50-sheet auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this multifunction Laser printer.
- Enhanced energy efficiency – designed with the environment in mind, HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw saves up to 22% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste.
- Toner Cartridges you can trust – avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 58a/58x toner cartridges designed for your Multifunction Laser printer.
- One-year limited hardware warranty: get help with 24-hour, seven days a week FREE HP Web support. See Specification Sheet for terms and conditions.
HP Laser Pro M428fdw Specification.
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, Fax|
|Print speed black (ISO, A4)||Up to 40 ppm (default); Up to 42 ppm (HP High Speed)|
|First page out black (A4, ready)||As fast as 6.1 sec|
|Resolution||Fine Lines (1200 x 1200 dpi)|
|Resolution Technology||HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes1200, Economode|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 80,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||750 to 4,000|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Print languages||HP PCL 6, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF, URF, Native Office, PWG Raster|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 rear host USB; 1 Front USB port; Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network; 802.3az(EEE); 802.11b/g/n/2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi radio|
|Mobile printing capability||Apple AirPrint™; Google Cloud Print™; Mobile Apps; Mopria™ Certified; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing|
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||Apple®OS X El Capitan (v10.11), macOS Sierra (v10.12), macOS High Sierra (v10.13), 1.5 GB available hard disk space, Internet required, USB|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer|
|Digital sending standard features||Scan to WSD; WSD Scan; PC Scan|
|Display||2-Line LCD (16 characters per line)|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Maximum Memory||128 MB|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows® 7 (32/64-bit), 2008 Server R2, 8 (32/64-bit), 8.1 (32/64 bit), 10 (32/64-bit), 2012 Server, 2016 Server; macOS v10.14 Mojave, macOS v10.13 High Sierra, macOS v10.12 Sierra, OS X v10.11 El Capitan 5 (Windows 7 or higher)|
|Paper handling input, standard||150 sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100 sheet output bin|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Media types||Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Colour, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, CardStock, Bond, Archive, Envelope|
|Media sizes supported||A4; A5; A5 (LEF); B5 (JIS); Oficio; Envelope (DL, C5)|
|Media sizes, custom||76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Scan file format||Windows Scan SW supports file format: PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP|
|Enhanced scanning resolution||Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 600 × 600 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Copy speed (black, normal quality, A4)||Up to 20 cpm 6|
|Copy resolution (black text)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copier settings||Copies; Original Size; Reduce/Enlarge; Darkness; Original Type; Collation; 2-Up; 4-Up; ID Copy; Adjust Background; Auto Fit Copy|
|Cartridges||HP 59A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~3,000 pages), CF259A HP 59X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~10,000 pages),|
HP Laser Pro M428fdw Video Review.
HP Laser Printer Support Center.